I have extensive experience of working with organisations at an Executive level to assist in the development and review of effective strategies for their facilities and workplace. I have worked for a number of facilities service providers in the creation and testing of business strategies to support their commercial objectives. we will conduct a thorough review of any existing facilities strategy and how this supports the workplace and your business goals, enabling cultural transformation, competitive advantage, innovation, agility, capital efficiency, talent optimisation and facilitation of effective leadership?
I have written extensively on the Workplacefundi blog in respect of FM Strategy which can be viewed here
I have a long track record of dealing with all aspects of outsourcing in the FM arena. I have advised and consulted with numerous organisations in all stages of the outsourcing process including devising FM policies and conducting strategy reviews, strategic facilities management planning, outsourcing models, sourcing strategies, procurement processes, tender analysis and post tender negotiation including KPI and SLA/XLA development.
I have written extensively on the Workplacefundi blog in respect of outsourcing which can be viewed here
As part of the process of engaging with Workplacefundi, we will conduct a detailed diagnosis of your facilities and workplace together with online interviews to evaluate the 12 key elements required of an effective workplace. This information is then combined with a detailed facilities SWOT analysis. The resultant report provides a structured and insightful review of your facilities and will identify areas where your current procedures match best practices and indicate where gaps exist in your current operational model
From this we will be able to
- Define the management disciplines needed to deliver an efficient and effective workplace.
- Maximise the contribution of the workplace to organisational goals
- Enable the development of the best process, model and people capabilities for the management of the workplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of the service partners responsible for delivering the workplace.
- Communicate the service requirements needed to deliver an effective workplace
- Communicate clearly the nature, purpose and structures associated with management of the workplace as a professional discipline to senior business leaders
I have extensive experience in FM operations and service delivery and can advise FM teams whether in-house or outsources on Strategies for optimised service delivery ranging from the evaluation of existing assets through to total lifecycle assessment, planning and costing, including business continuity assessments, risk management and Planned, Preventative and Reactive Maintenance Systems.